Chewing a paan can cost you greatly, below’s exactly how
Hyderabad: In a stunning event, eating a paan set you back a guy his life in Gandhinagar in the city on Saturday evening.
Chinthala Anand Kumar, 42, an everyday wager lived in addition to his household at 2BHK Bandamaisamma Nagar in Gandhinagar police headquarters restrictions. On Saturday evening, around 2.30 am, Anand that was habituated to consuming paan, acquired a betel quid from a neighborhood store as well as was eating it.
He was standing in the porch of his residence situated on the 3rd flooring of the structure. According to the police, Anand attempted to spew it on the ground from the porch yet stumbled as well as dropped from the 3rd flooring. He continual head injury as well as was moved to Gandhi Hospital where he passed away while undertaking therapy.
On info the police got to the medical facility as well as after query scheduled an instance. Investigation is taking place.