Couple electrocuted in Langer Houz
Hyderabad: In a depressing case, a young medical professional pair passed away as a result of electrocution at their home in Langer Houz on Thursday evening.
The pair recognized as Dr Syed Nisaruddin (26) and also his spouse Umme Mohimeen Saimah (22) were discovered dead in shower room.
“During enquiry we came to know that the couple got electrocuted in the bathroom. We suspect they came in contact with the geyser,” claimed Langer Houz Inspector, K Srinivas.
The police got to the place and also changed the bodies to OGH mortuary.
Nisaruddin was exercising at Suryapet while his spouse was going after MBBS training course from an exclusive university in the city.