The ‘E-Garuda’ brand will offer environmentally friendly electric AC buses to passengers. On the route connecting Hyderabad and Vijayawada, TSRTC has chosen to operate 50 electric AC buses. On Tuesday, the first 10 of these buses will roll out of Miyapur. By the end of this year, the remaining buses will be made gradually available. According to the company’s announcement, it intends to operate a high-tech E-Garuda bus on the Hyderabad-Vijayawada route every 20 minutes.
In two years, 1,860 new electric buses, according to the statement, would be made available. She explained that Hyderabad will shortly begin operating 10 double-decker buses. Participating in this programme will be Transport Minister PuvvadaAjaykumar, RTC Chairman, MLA Bajireddy Govardhan, and MD VC Sajjanar.
Unique Characteristics of Electric AC Bus
- 12-meter long vehicle with modern features
- The number of seats is 41.
- Every seat has a mobile charging station and a reading light.
- There is a panic button available at each seat and a vehicle tracking system for passenger safety. the RTC control room connection
- There are 3 CCTVs in each bus. backup recordings for one month
- Using an APC (Automatic Passenger Counter) camera, the bus’s passengers are counted.
- Reverse Paring Support LED boards in the front and back of the bus’s LED boards will be reversed by a camera.
- Early fire detection and suppression using the Fire Detection Suppression System (FDSS)
- Information will be delivered to passengers over a 325 kilometre distance using a public speaker system.