37.2 C
Sunday, May 28, 2023
    HomeNationalSix People Suffocate to Death in Delhi

    Six People Suffocate to Death in Delhi


    Related stories

    Software professional in Hyderabad robbed of chain by miscreants on bike.

    Chain snatching cases are increasing in Hyderabad and other...

    Political Leaders Including Arvind Kejriwal and Kharge Face Complaints for Comments on President Murmu’s Caste

    • Arvind Kejriwal, the chief minister of Delhi, Mallikarjun Kharge, and other political figures have been accused of making inciting remarks over the inauguration of the new Parliament Building by bringing up the caste of President Droupadi Murmu.
    • They added that the decision of inaugrating the parliament by PM Modi is not only insult but also a ditect assault on democracy.

    Six members of a family tragically passed away in their home in the Shastri Park neighborhood of North East Delhi due to suffocation caused by a mosquito repellent. The incident occurred when the repellent dripped onto a mattress and released deadly gas overnight. The local fire service was alerted to a fire at the property at 8:52 am, and three fire tenders were dispatched to the scene.

    Joy Tirkey, DCP North East district, reported that the Shastri Park Police Station received a call early on Friday morning regarding a home fire near Machhi Market on Mazar Wala Road. When police arrived, the injured family members had already been transported to Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital.

    Tirkey explained that a burning mosquito coil had spilled over onto a mattress during the night, causing the inmates to lose consciousness due to the noxious gases. The family members subsequently died from asphyxia.

    In total, nine people were involved in the incident, with two requiring treatment for burn injuries and one being released after receiving first aid. Among the deceased were four males, a woman, and a toddler.

    This tragic incident highlights the importance of using mosquito repellents safely and following the manufacturer’s instructions carefully to prevent accidents like this from happening.

    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us


    Latest stories


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here
    Captcha verification failed!
    CAPTCHA user score failed. Please contact us!