30 pupils of Keshavareddy School fall ill, food toxin thought
Parigi: A total amount of 30 students dropped ill in Keshavareddy School atPuduru Mandal The moms and dads thought that the reason would certainly be gastrointestinal disorder. According to the resources, all the pupils that dropped ill were promptly moved to an exclusive healthcare facility in Vikarabad for therapy.
The moms and dads, that were fretted as their pupils got ill, condemned the college administration for their carelessness. The moms and dads additionally have actually shared their temper as well as stated that we paid lakhs of rupees as well as the college administration is irresponsible.
The education and learning policeman Renuka Devi went to the pupils as well as checked the scenario.