CM KCR to inaugurate recently created Secretariat on February 17 in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: The Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao testament inaugurate the New Secretariat Building on his birthday i.e on February 17. The recently created iconic edifice costing about Rs 700 cr is getting finishing touches according to Chief Minister’s Office.
It is to remark here that the State government was keen on inaugurating the recently created Secretariat edifice during Sankranthi or at the most by the close of January but now the decision was postponed after the works of the Secretariat was not completed. According to officials, about 90 per cent of the works in all wings of the recently created complicated are over and the remaining 10 per cent would be completed.
Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao who has been monitoring the advancement of the construction of the recently created Secretariat, visited the premises on November 17 and reviewed the status of the works with Roads and Buildings (R&B) officials.
The officials informed the CM that the body of work on the construction of domes and some blocks were under advancement. The hemispherical roof works testament be completed in a calendar week or 10 days and the interior works testament be taken up thereafter in all blocks in the seven-floor edifice.
Soon after the completion of the works, the R and B department testament deal over the edifice to the GAD (General Administration Department – Political) which testament finalize the business office rooms to be allotted to the ministers and secretaries. According to R&B Minister V Prashant Reddy, works on conveyance parking space zones were in advancement and may pick out some more measure the time or duration of an event to pertaining to a process. In the meantime, Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister KT Rama Rao also hinted that the recently created Secretariat testament be pertaining to a process in a duet of months on his living together or enjoying life in communities media handles.