Flames appeared from motorcycle at filling up terminal, significant threat avoided
Khammam: In a regrettable case, fire burst out from a motorcycle as an employee at Sai Srinivasa Filling Station was filling up petroleum in its gas container at Sathupalli community in the area on Monday.
The sharp team at the filling up terminal promptly snuffed the fires preventing a significant threat. The old modelled bike comes from a gas stoves repairer, Charla Jampalu of Tiruvuru in AP, currently residing in the community.
The bike obtained brief circuited when he was beginning the engine after filling up gas. No one experienced injuries in the case, police claimed.