27.2 C
Tuesday, May 30, 2023
    HomeTelanganaIRB's ORR tender: Revanth Reddy intensifies attack on government in Hyderabad

    IRB’s ORR tender: Revanth Reddy intensifies attack on government in Hyderabad


    Related stories

    Top 5 Telangana News Updates of May 30th, 2023

    In Karimnagar, a new Gram Panchayat building was inaugurated...

    Hyderabad News Updates: Top 5 Stories of the Day – May 30, 2023

    The hospital in Shadnagar had a power outage for...

    Top 5 Latest Hyderabad News Updates for May 30, 2023

    The government hospital in Shadnagar is going through a...

    Top 5 News Updates in Hyderabad for May 30th, 2023

    The hospital in Shadnagar faced a difficult situation when...

    The president of the Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee, A Revanth Reddy, criticized the state government for awarding tenders to IRB developers for maintaining the Outer Ring Road (ORR). He claimed that the ORR ‘Toll Scam’ was worse than the Delhi Liquor scam. Revanth Reddy accused Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao and MA&UD Minister KT Rama Rao of receiving kickbacks during the tender process. He also questioned why the company had not paid the 10% advance required by the concession agreement within 30 days of the tender being awarded. The deadline had passed, and the remaining 90% of the payment was due within 120 days. Revanth Reddy demanded that if the payment was not made, the tender should be canceled for violating tender norms. He called on KTR to respond to this issue.

    Revanth Reddy also expressed doubts about the BJP’s failure to take action on the alleged toll scam. He challenged BJP leaders to demand that the Union Government order a probe by central investigating agencies into the entire episode.

    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us


    Latest stories


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here