On Monday, Additional Collector Garima Agarwal held a meeting in Karimnagar to discuss fire safety measures. Agarwal emphasized the importance of identifying vulnerable places and buildings in the district to prevent loss of life and property due to fire accidents. To accomplish this, eight teams have been formed consisting of representatives from Disaster Response and Fire department, Power, Municipal and Panchayat Raj departments. These teams will conduct joint inspections and safety audits in government and private schools, colleges, hospitals, function halls, gas godowns, government offices and mills. They will then submit a report of vulnerable places and buildings to prevent fire accidents. The Collectorate building complex, CP, government hospitals and court buildings will be surveyed on first priority. If any buildings are identified as dangerous with no safety measures in place, action will be taken against the concerned occupier/owner of the building as per Panchayati Raj Act, Municipal Act, Fire Act, Disaster Management Act. District Fire Officer Venkanna, DPO Veerabuchchaiah, Assistant District Fire Officer D Prabhakar, Karimnagar, Jammikunta Hujrabad, Choppadandi, Kothapally, Municipal Commissioners, Station Fire Officers, Mandal Panchayat Officers and others participated in the meeting.
Software professional in Hyderabad robbed of chain by miscreants on bike.
Chain snatching cases are increasing in Hyderabad and other...
One Killed in ‘Massive’ Drone Attack by Russians in Ukraine’s Capital Kyiv
A drone attack happened in Kyiv, the capital of...
Pakistan Struck by a 6 Magnitude Earthquake; Strong Jolts Felt in J&K, Delhi Experiences Mild Tremors
A strong earthquake with a magnitude of 6.0 on...
Political Leaders Including Arvind Kejriwal and Kharge Face Complaints for Comments on President Murmu’s Caste
- Arvind Kejriwal, the chief minister of Delhi, Mallikarjun Kharge, and other political figures have been accused of making inciting remarks over the inauguration of the new Parliament Building by bringing up the caste of President Droupadi Murmu.
- They added that the decision of inaugrating the parliament by PM Modi is not only insult but also a ditect assault on democracy.
- Never miss a story with notifications
- Gain full access to our premium content
- Browse free from up to 5 devices at once