On Friday morning, a tragic incident occurred at Nizamabad medical college. Sanath, a second year MBBS student from Peddapalli district, was found hanging in his hostel room. The news has shocked the community and investigations are currently underway by the Nizamabad Town-I police, who have registered a case. The cause of Sanath’s death is yet to be determined. The medical college and authorities are offering their condolences to Sanath’s family and friends during this difficult time.
Software professional in Hyderabad robbed of chain by miscreants on bike.
Chain snatching cases are increasing in Hyderabad and other...
One Killed in ‘Massive’ Drone Attack by Russians in Ukraine’s Capital Kyiv
A drone attack happened in Kyiv, the capital of...
Pakistan Struck by a 6 Magnitude Earthquake; Strong Jolts Felt in J&K, Delhi Experiences Mild Tremors
A strong earthquake with a magnitude of 6.0 on...
Political Leaders Including Arvind Kejriwal and Kharge Face Complaints for Comments on President Murmu’s Caste
- Arvind Kejriwal, the chief minister of Delhi, Mallikarjun Kharge, and other political figures have been accused of making inciting remarks over the inauguration of the new Parliament Building by bringing up the caste of President Droupadi Murmu.
- They added that the decision of inaugrating the parliament by PM Modi is not only insult but also a ditect assault on democracy.
- Never miss a story with notifications
- Gain full access to our premium content
- Browse free from up to 5 devices at once