32.7 C
Saturday, June 3, 2023
    HomeTelanganaPongaleti criticizes Congress and BRS parties over Rahul Gandhi's disqualification

    Pongaleti criticizes Congress and BRS parties over Rahul Gandhi’s disqualification

    Related stories

    Telangana enters a golden era with farmers’ support programs

    The Telangana State government is working hard to develop...

    Tomorrow’s Drone Show at Durgam Cheruvu in Hyderabad to cause traffic diversion

    Hyderabad's Cyberabad police will divert traffic on Sunday from...

    Kishan claims that a family has taken TS as their captive.

    Kishan Reddy, a minister in the Indian government, says...

    Traffic advisory released for ‘Suraksha Dinotsavam’ in Hyderabad.

    The Telangana State Police will be celebrating ‘Suraksha Dinotsavam’...

    Dr Pongaleti Sudhakar Reddy, a former MLC, BJP National co-incharge for Tamil Nadu and member of the BJP Telangana core committee, recently criticized both the Congress and BRS parties. He accused Rahul Gandhi of insulting the surname of the OBC community and defaming the nation on foreign soil, as well as Parliament and the Judiciary. Dr Reddy emphasized that no politician has the right to insult any community and that such behavior shows “Bharat Todo” instead of “Bharat Jodo” of the Congress. He also condemned the Congress party for protesting against the Indian Judiciary after a Surat court sentenced Rahul Gandhi to two years’ imprisonment in a defamation case filed against him over his ‘Modi surname’ remark.

    Moreover, Dr Reddy criticized Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao for allegedly lying about the State Disaster Response Fund (SDRF) funds. He explained that the SDRF, which is the primary fund available with State governments for responses to notified disasters, is constituted under Section 48 (1) (a) of the Disaster Management Act, 2005. The Central Government contributes 75% of SDRF, while the remaining 25% is contributed by the State. Dr Reddy accused CM KCR of bluffing Telangana citizens by claiming that he was giving the fund from the State exchequer.

    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us


    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here