1. The Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS) MLC K Kavitha did not receive any interim relief from the Supreme Court on Monday regarding the summons issued by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in the alleged Delhi excise policy scam case.
2. The hearing on the Telangana government’s plea to direct the state Governor to clear 10 bills that have been passed by the Assembly but are awaiting gubernatorial assent has been deferred to April 10 by the Supreme Court.
3. Telangana villages are setting an example for the country with the rural development program initiated by CM KCR, according to IT Minister K Taraka Rama Rao. This is the first time in 75 years of independent Indian history that such a program has been implemented.
4. Workers at Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) expressed dissatisfaction with the management for not prioritizing their health. They claimed that the company hospital does not maintain health service standards and is unable to control the presence of dogs and monkeys on the premises.
5. Municipal officials’ tax collection drive is causing concern among residents in Jagitial. There are approximately 25,000 commercial and residential properties that need annual house tax collections of about Rs 12.40 crore. However, officials have only collected Rs 6.65 crore from 18,000 residential taxpayers so far.