Top 5 News Updates from Telangana Today
1. The national president of BRS and Chief Minister of Hyderabad, Sri K Chandrashekar Rao, has announced plans to hold a large public meeting in KandharLoha, Maharashtra on March 26. It is anticipated that leaders from various political parties will attend the event alongside BRS members.
2. The Intermediate Public Examinations March 2023 (IPE March 2023) are scheduled to take place from March 15 to April 4. Over 9,47,699 students from both the first and second years of the intermediate course will sit their exams in 1,473 centers throughout the state.
3. Hanumakonda District Collector Sikta Patnaik has revealed that the Arogya Mahila scheme will offer health services exclusively for women in a bid to improve the health and wellbeing of Telangana.
4. Gangula Kamalakar, the BC Welfare and Civil Supplies Minister, has stated that the Telangana government is committed to providing better facilities for the people of Karimnagar city.
5. Puvvada Ajay Kumar, the Transport Minister, has urged BRS members to ensure the success of the party’s Athmeeya Sammelanams in Khammam constituency.