Saturday, May 25, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaAccidental fire breaks out in the loft.

    Accidental fire breaks out in the loft.

    Related stories

    District SP Gaikwad Vaibhav Raghunath: Chekkepally Mallesh’s death not a political murder

    In Nagarkurnool, District SP Gaikwad Vaibhav Raghunath informed the...

    Ujjain President Performs Special Rudrabhishek Pooja to Lord Shiva in Vaddeman

    A special Rudrabhisheka Puja was performed by the Ujjain...

    Can counterfeit seeds be eliminated to protect farmers?

    The farmers in Nadigadda region are facing various problems...

    Court verdict results in two-year imprisonment and $1000 fine

    In Gadwal, the Hon'ble 1st Additional JM FC Court...

    A hayloft in Dhaku Tanda, located in Chinnapiru Tanda village panchayat of Bijinepally mandal, was accidentally burnt. The loft belonged to farmer Peeklanayak and the property damage was estimated at Rs.2 lakh.

    Local residents suspect that the haystack was set on fire by unknown individuals. The farmer has requested compensation and support from the government.

    Also read:  Government orders awaited by Corporation chairpersons
    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here