Wednesday, July 24, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaCCL Naveen Mittal: Resolve Dharani pending applications within a week

    CCL Naveen Mittal: Resolve Dharani pending applications within a week

    Related stories

    MLA, District Collector, and SP Assess Preparations for Chief Minister’s Visit

    Nagarkurnool: MLA Kasireddy Narayan Reddy has announced that Chief...

    Public Administration Service Center Inaugurated by Collector Santosh and SP Gaikwad

    NagarKurnool: On Wednesday, District Collector Badavath Santosh and District SP...

    IFTU Petitions for Labour Office in Gadwal District

    Gadwal: A group led by the IFTU Labor Union District...

    Kothagudem: CCL Naveen Mittal conducted a review meeting via video conference with District Collectors of Bhadradri Kothagudem, Khammam, Suryapet Nalgonda on Friday morning regarding pending Dharani applications. The District Collector Dr. Priyanka Ala and Additional Collector D. Venugopal participated in the video conference. Mittal asked about the number of pending applications and the number of new applications received. He provided suggestions on how to resolve Dharani issues and directed the Collectors to complete all pending applications within a week.

    During the video conference, District Collector Dr. Priyanka Ala mentioned that there are 3851 pending Dharani applications in the district. She explained that 80 percent of the pending applications have been processed, and the remaining 20 percent will be completed in the next two days. She assured that all applications would be resolved within a week. A subsequent review meeting was held with Collector RDOs and Tasildars through video conference to discuss the pending applications and expedite the investigation process.

    - Advertisement -
    Also read:  Python Sighting Reported in Nagarkurnool District Center

    RDOs Madhu and Damodar Rao, DRO Ravinder Nath, Tahsildars from all Mandals, and other officials were also present during the program.

    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here