Wednesday, May 22, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaEleven-year-old boy in Attapur, Telangana dies from electric shock while flying kites

    Eleven-year-old boy in Attapur, Telangana dies from electric shock while flying kites

    Related stories

    Chief Minister of Telangana visits Tirumala

    Telangana Chief Minister A. Revanth Reddy visited Tirumala with...

    During the Sankranti festival, a sad event occurred in Attapur. An eleven-year-old boy lost his life while flying a kite after touching electric wires. The incident happened when Tanishk and his friends went upstairs to enjoy kite flying. Tragically, he was electrocuted in the process. Despite being rushed to the hospital, the boy was declared dead upon arrival. This news has left his parents devastated. The police have registered a case and are currently investigating the incident.

    Also read:  "Offering of a Kilogram Silver Wheel to Santoshimatha Goddess"
    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here