Wednesday, October 4, 2023
    HomeHyderabadSenior IAS officials file complaint against wife in Hyderabad

    Senior IAS officials file complaint against wife in Hyderabad

    Related stories

    Raghunandan Rao accuses Harish of undermining the self-esteem of Dubbaka residents

    Siddipet: MLA Raghunandan Rao from Dubbaka expressed his anger...

    Suryapet welcomes the establishment of an IT Hub!

    Minister for IT KT Rama Rao inaugurated the IT...

    KTR urges PM Modi to honor three guarantees

    Hyderabad: KTR, the IT and MA&UD Minister and BRS...

    Protest Staged by Asha Workers at Gangula’s Residence

    Tensions arose on Tuesday morning at Minister Gangula Kamalakar's...
    - Advertisement -

    Senior IAS officer Sandeep Kumar Jha, who is also the Telangana state Joint Secretary to IT department, has filed a complaint with the Banjara Hills police. He alleges that his wife and in-laws are harassing him and threatening to file false cases against him.

    According to the complaint, Sandeep Kumar Jha claims that his wife, Pallavi Jha, along with her father-in-law and brother-in-law, have been mentally and physically harassing him over small matters. They have also threatened to accuse him of domestic violence and dowry harassment, and are pressuring him to transfer his properties to his wife’s name. The Banjara Hills police have registered a case based on this complaint and are currently investigating the matter.

    - Advertisement -

    Sandeep Kumar Jha married Pallavi Jha from Korba, Chhattisgarh in 2021. Initially, the couple was happy, but they started experiencing differences on certain family issues. Pallavi has accused Sandeep of domestic violence, dowry harassment, and forcing her into unnatural sexual activities. She has filed a complaint with the police in Korba, Chhattisgarh. Dissatisfied with the police’s response, Pallavi approached a local court, which directed the police to file an FIR against Sandeep Kumar Jha. While this case is still pending, the Hyderabad police have filed a case against Sandeep’s wife and in-laws.

    - Advertisement -

    Follow us


    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at

    Latest stories


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here