Friday, May 24, 2024
More
    HomeTelangana"Take Precaution when Utilizing a Refrigerator at Home"

    “Take Precaution when Utilizing a Refrigerator at Home”

    Related stories

    Leader of the BJLP restates claims of corruption in paddy procurement

    TS BJLP leader Aleti Maheshwar Reddy criticized Irrigation Minister...

    Fatal Crash on Srisailam-Hyderabad Main Road Claims Three Lives

    A tragic road accident occurred on the Srisailam-Hyderabad main...

    A fire occurred in a house near Potti Sriramulu Square in Komuram Bheem district. The fire was caused by a short circuit in the refrigerator. Thankfully, no one was hurt as the people in the house noticed the fire and escaped. However, valuable items such as gold, silver, cash, furniture, and clothes were destroyed in the fire. Firefighters arrived quickly and were able to control the fire.

    Also read:  SP Rohit Raju IPS convenes meeting with traders and contractors in Tunika district
    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here