- The National Investigation Agency (NIA) conducted raids at dozens of locations in several Indian states, including Punjab, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh, as part of a broader conspiracy investigation targeting the nexus of gangsters, smugglers, and Khalistani elements.
- The raids aim to dismantle the network involved in violent activities, including targeted killings, attacks on government buildings, extortion, weapons and drug smuggling, and organizing anti-India activities abroad.
- Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge criticizes the BJP-led government for its handling of ongoing unrest in Manipur, labeling the state a battleground.
- Amid fresh violence and protests, a CBI team is dispatched to investigate the alleged kidnapping and murder of two students. Internet services are suspended, and security measures are heightened as Manipur faces a crisis stemming from land ownership disputes and protests by the Kuki and Meitei communities.
General Anil Chauhan, Chief of Defence Staff (CDS), recently visited the College of Air Warfare (CAW) in Secundrabad. He spoke to the officers participating...
Hyderabad: KT Rama Rao, the working president of Bharat Rashtra Samithi (BRS), called Narendra Modi the most inefficient, inept, and incompetent Prime Minister. He...
Telangana BC leaders are heading to Delhi to meet with AICC leaders, including Rahul Gandhi, Mallikarjun Kharge, and K C Venugopal. Some leaders have...
- Never miss a story with notifications
- Gain full access to our premium content
- Browse free from up to 5 devices at once