Tuesday, May 28, 2024
More
    HomeHyderabadCompletion of Multi-level Parking Complex is Near

    Completion of Multi-level Parking Complex is Near

    Related stories

    Revanth praises Kerala as a model for combating communal forces

    Hyderabad / Kozhikode: Chief Minister A Revanth Reddy praised...

    Revanth, Chief Minister, collaborating with ‘Dream Team’

    Hyderabad: The state administrative machinery is set for a...

    Hyderabad is getting a new multi-level car parking near Nampally metro station. The Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) is almost finished building this 15-floor automated parking lot, and they plan to start trial runs next month.

    The parking lot is being constructed on a half-acre of HMRL land near Nampally Metro Station. It will have 10 parking floors and 5 commercial floors, covering a total area of about 1,44,400 square feet. The majority of the space, 68%, will be for parking around 250 four-wheelers and 200 two-wheelers. The remaining 32% will be used for commercial purposes like shops and a two-screen film theatre. The entire project is costing approximately Rs 80 crore and will have a concession period of 50 years.

    - Advertisement -
    Also read:  Bhatti blames demonetisation, GST, and Covid lockdown for economic derailment

    Once a vehicle enters the multi-level car parking, the driver will receive a smart card for entry. Regular users will be given permanent RFID cards. The driver will be directed to an I/O Terminal where they can swipe their smart card to open the gate and leave their vehicle on a turntable.

    Unlike other automated parking complexes in cities like Delhi and Mumbai, where drivers struggle to fit their vehicles on limited turntable spaces, this new parking system in Hyderabad has a spacious turntable for easy parking. The computerised system will automatically classify vehicles as SUVs or sedans based on their dimensions. A transporter-shuttle will then take the vehicle to its designated spot on the appropriate floor for parking.

    - Advertisement -
    Also read:  Mislabelled medicines seized by DCA in Hyderabad

    Parking will take less than a minute, and retrieving a vehicle will only take 2 minutes, making it a quick and convenient option for metro station users in Hyderabad.

    - Advertisement -

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here