Sunday, June 23, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaDistrict center electronic shop engulfed in massive fire

    District center electronic shop engulfed in massive fire

    Related stories

    YS Jagan requests government assistance after Telugu man from Andhra Pradesh is fatally shot in Arkansas, USA

    Gopikrishna, a native of Yazali in Karalapalem mandal, had gone to the US eight months ago in search of livelihood. The assailant came straight at him and shot him.

    Fire caused by hospital negligence

    A fire broke out at Gayatri Hospital in Karimnagar...

    Meeting between MLA, Collector and farmers to discuss Dharani issues

    Bodhan Constituency legislator P Sudarshan Reddy and Collector Rajeev...

    Heavy rains expected in multiple Telangana districts over the next two days.

    The Meteorological Department predicts light to moderate showers in...

    A fire broke out at Mallikarjuna Enterprises in Nagarkurnool district last night. Neighbors noticed and informed the owner, who then tried to put out the fire with the help of employees.

    After the fire was put out, it was discovered that two air coolers, an electrical item, six central ACs, and some POP were completely destroyed. The estimated property loss is more than ten lakh rupees. The owner, Manideep, plans to file a complaint with the police regarding the incident.

    Also read:  Thota Srinivasa Rao assumes role as Superintendent of Police in Gadwal district
    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here