Thursday, May 30, 2024
More
    HomeHyderabadElectrical goods shop in Troop Bazaar, Hyderabad catches fire

    Electrical goods shop in Troop Bazaar, Hyderabad catches fire

    Related stories

    Contaminated Water Leads to Suspension of Six VMC Officials

    One person was killed and 24 others were hospitalised due to water contamination in Mughalrajapuram area since two days.

    Valacha calls for investigation into phone tapping by previous administration

    Congress leader Velichala Rajender Rao criticized BRS leaders for...

    SP offers condolences to family of deceased constable

    District SP Rakshitha K Murthy expressed her condolences to...

    Remembering Suravaram Pratap Reddy on his 128th birthday anniversary

    Former Minister Singireddy Niranjan Reddy paid floral tributes to...

    A big fire happened at an electrical goods shop in Hyderabad on Saturday. The fire started at the LED Light House store on the second floor of a building at Troop Bazaar around 2 pm. Firefighters came and put out the fire after three hours. Two people who were stuck on the upper floor of the building were rescued. No one died or got hurt. The fire might have started because of a short circuit. The property got damaged but they don’t know how much yet.

    Also, earlier that day, a fire broke out in a building in Gandipet of Rangareddy district. The staff at the Union Bank branch there got scared. Firefighters came to put out the fire. No one died or got hurt. They don’t know how much damage happened yet. The police are investigating.

    Also read:  Kavitha's bail petition to be heard by Delhi HC on May 27
    - Advertisement -

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here