Thursday, May 23, 2024
More
    HomeHyderabadExtension granted for clearing traffic challans before deadline

    Extension granted for clearing traffic challans before deadline

    Related stories

    Revanth Reddy praises Buddha teachings during visit to Maha Buddha Vihar

    Telangana's Chief Minister, Revanth Reddy, visited the Maha Buddha...

    TGSRTC Addresses Speculation Surrounding Logo Change

    TGSRTC has clarified that there is no new logo...

    The Telangana government has extended the deadline for discounts on traffic challans until February 15. This decision was made to accommodate the high number of people applying for discounts and to help lessen the financial burden on the public.

    Initially, the last date for discount on traffic challans in Telangana was set for January 10. It was later extended to January 31, and now it has been extended for an additional 15 days. The traffic police are advising individuals with pending challans on their vehicles to clear them through the e-challan website while the discount is still available.

    - Advertisement -

    The discounts on traffic challans vary depending on the type of vehicle. After making the payment, the remaining amount will be automatically waived. For two- and three-wheelers, paying 20% of the challan will waive the remaining 80%. For push carts and petty vendors (39b cases), paying 10% of the traffic challan will discount or waive the remaining 90%. For light motor vehicles, cars, jeeps, and heavy vehicles, paying 40% will waive the remaining 60%. For Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) drivers, paying 10% of the traffic challan will discount or waive the remaining 90%.

    Also read:  BJP leaders call for farmers' rights

    In the e-challan portal, the total amount of pending traffic challans will be displayed as usual. Depending on the type and model of vehicle, the discount amount will be available.

    - Advertisement -

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here