Fire accidents in Hyderabad have become more frequent recently. After a fire mishap in Habsiguda, another incident occurred at a warehouse in Rajendranagar. Fortunately, there were no casualties reported. The fire officials mentioned that the incident happened at a house that had been converted into a warehouse for storing clothes.
Upon receiving the information, the local fire station personnel rushed to the spot and are currently making efforts to control the blaze.
In Habsiguda, a fire broke out in the Unlimited showroom located in a shopping complex. The fire started on the 2nd and 3rd floors, possibly due to an electrical short circuit. Firefighters quickly arrived and brought the fire under control. The thick smoke from the fire caused concern among residents, especially due to the nearby petrol station. This fire accident also resulted in heavy traffic congestion on the Uppal-Secunderabad main road.
In another incident at Hassan Nagar in Attapur, a fire broke out in a clothes warehouse, spreading to two floors. Firefighters had to make significant efforts to extinguish the flames and prevent the fire from spreading to nearby houses.
The locals were worried about the thick smoke generated by the fire, but measures were taken to ensure its containment. Further details regarding these incidents are yet to be known.