Thursday, July 25, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaFire caused by hospital negligence

    Fire caused by hospital negligence

    Related stories

    MLA Tellam Venkatarao Performs Emergency Surgery at Bhadrachalam Hospital

    Local MLA Tellam Venkatarao, who is also a qualified...

    Two Killed in Road Accident in Hyderabad’s Chandanagar

    A tragic road accident happened on Chandanagar Road, leading...

    Traffic Rerouted in Amberpet Due to Construction Works

    Hyderabad: The Hyderabad traffic police have issued a new...

    Lawmakers from All Parties Pay Tribute to Lasya Nandita in Assembly

    Telangana Assembly Pays Tribute to Former Cantonment MLA Lasya...

    A fire broke out at Gayatri Hospital in Karimnagar town on Saturday evening. The fire was caused by a short circuit in the hospital’s ICU air conditioner. Patients were quickly evacuated from the ICU by the hospital staff.

    Locals alerted the Karimnagar Fire Department, and firefighters arrived to put out the fire. Thankfully, there were no casualties in the incident, but it was revealed that the fire was due to negligence on the part of the hospital staff.

    - Advertisement -

    Concerned motorists observed a crowd gathering at Gayatri Hospital and police were called to manage the traffic in the area.

    Also read:  Initiatives to Liberate Chenchu Children from Child Labor
    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here