Saturday, May 25, 2024
More
    HomeNationalGirl's Death After Eating Shawarma Prompts Investigation into Tamil Nadu Chicken Vendors

    Girl’s Death After Eating Shawarma Prompts Investigation into Tamil Nadu Chicken Vendors

    Related stories

    AP Teacher Suspended for Failing to Respond on WhatsApp During Work Hours

    He was suspended for not using WhatsApp and for exiting from the school WhatsApp group. He was allegedly not following the timely instructions given by the higher authorities from April, 22 of this year.

    Dharur Ravi demands apology from KTR to Minister Jupally in Mahabubnagar

    In Mahabubnagar, Dharur Ravi, the TPCC Gadwal Constituency Social...

    Protests erupt after nursing student dies in Khammam

    A nursing student died in a private paramedical college...

    Mislabelled medicines seized by DCA in Hyderabad

    The Telangana State Drugs Control Administration (DCA) found medicines...

    A 14-year-old girl in Tamil Nadu passed away from food poisoning after eating chicken shawarma. In response, food safety officials inspected 90 shawarma outlets in Madurai district. The girl’s family had bought the shawarma along with other non-vegetarian items from a local restaurant. The Health and Family Welfare Minister ordered the inspections, and two shawarma joints were sealed. Approximately 70 kilograms of chicken were confiscated during the operation. Additionally, 13 medical students fell ill after eating at the same restaurant and were receiving medical treatment.

    Also read:  Lucky dip conducted in Gadwal to fill medical college positions
    - Advertisement -

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here