Thursday, June 20, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaMattress warehouse engulfed in flames

    Mattress warehouse engulfed in flames

    Related stories

    Student wing of BRS holds protest against NEET paper leak

    Members of the BRS student wing protested at Raj...

    Police confiscate 26 grams of MDMA drug

    In Hyderabad, two interstate drug peddlers and one consumer...

    Minister Jupally Krishna Rao reprimands officials over alcohol licence matter

    State Excise Minister Jupally Krishna Rao is unhappy with...

    Herbal drug valued at 250000 banned

    The Task Force Police in Bhadrachalam seized 300 liters...

    A major fire broke out in a mattress manufacturing warehouse in Tata Nagar, located in Mylardevpalli, Rangareddy. The fire was caused by a short circuit and threatened to destroy the entire facility. However, thanks to the quick response of local authorities and firefighters, a catastrophe was avoided. The warehouse, owned by Fahim, was completely gutted by the flames.

    The incident caused panic among residents in the area, who immediately informed the police and fire brigade. Firefighters arrived at the scene and were able to extinguish the fire. The timely action of the fire service personnel and police prevented a potential disaster.

    - Advertisement -

    The fire serves as a reminder of the dangers that exist within industrial electrical systems. The total loss from the fire is estimated to be around Rs 15 lakhs.

    Also read:  Cow Depiction in Bakrid Poster Sparks Complaint
    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here