A major fire broke out in a mattress manufacturing warehouse located in Mylardevpalli’s Tata Nagar on Sunday. The fire was caused by a short circuit and quickly spread, threatening to destroy the entire facility. However, thanks to the quick response of local authorities and firefighters, a disaster was averted.
The flames caused panic among the local residents who immediately called the police and fire brigade for help. Firefighters arrived at the scene promptly and were able to extinguish the fire before it could cause further damage.
The timely action taken by the fire service personnel and police prevented a potential catastrophe. This incident serves as a reminder of the dangers that can arise from faulty electrical systems in industrial settings. The fire resulted in a loss of property worth Rs 15 lakhs.