Over 32 female students at SR Prime Junior College in Hanumakonda, Hyderabad, have become ill after eating food from the college hostel’s dining hall. It has been confirmed that they have food poisoning, resulting in symptoms such as stomach pains, diarrhea, and vomiting. Some of the affected students have been taken to the hospital for treatment, with 15 of them currently in the emergency room.
Parents and student union leaders are deeply concerned about this situation. Health officials have arrived at the college to investigate the matter. However, the college authorities have not made any public statements regarding the incident.