Saturday, May 18, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaTragic Incident in Hyderabad: Infant Passes Away After Accidentally Consuming Mosquito Repellent...

    Tragic Incident in Hyderabad: Infant Passes Away After Accidentally Consuming Mosquito Repellent Liquid at 15 Months Old

    Related stories

    Results for TS EAPCET 2024 have been announced

    In Hyderabad, Principal Secretary (Education) of Telangana, Burra Venkatesham,...

    Distribution of Fish Prasadam to Start on June 8 at Exhibition Grounds in Hyderabad

    Preparations are underway for the distribution of fish prasadam...

    Private Indian Haj pilgrims assigned accommodation in Zone 5 of Mina

    The Haj Umrah Group Organisers’ Association of Hyderabad announced...

    Parents should always keep a close eye on their children, especially toddlers, as neglecting to do so could lead to devastating consequences. Tragically, this was the case for a 15-month-old boy named Abu Zakir who accidentally consumed a mosquito repellent liquid in his home in Taranagar, Chandanagar on Saturday. Abu Zakir’s parents, who are construction workers, found him in a semi-conscious state in the bedroom after he had been playing alone and rushed him to a nearby hospital where he ultimately passed away while receiving treatment. The Chandanagar police are currently investigating the incident.

    Also read:  Principal of TMREIS school passes away while on election duty
    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here