Saddula Bathukamma, a festival celebrated across Telangana, including Hyderabad, will have traffic restrictions in place. The restrictions will be from 2 pm to 11 pm on Sunday around Lumbini Park and Upper Tankbund. Motorists are advised to take alternative routes.
Here are the details of the traffic diversions:
– Vehicles coming from Telugu Thalli Flyover and Karbala Maidan cannot cross Tankbund during this time.
– Vehicles coming up Tankbund from Secunderabad will be diverted towards Telugu Thalli Flyover via Bible House at Karbala Maidan.
– Vehicles coming from Iqbal Minar will be diverted towards Telugu Thalli Flyover.
– Vehicles coming from Panjagutta and Raj Bhavan Road via Khairatabad Flyover will be diverted to the IMAX route at Necklace Rotary Indira Gandhi statue.
– Vehicles cannot enter Tankbund from Nallagutta towards Buddha Bhavan. They will be diverted towards Ranigunj and Necklace Road at Nallagutta crossroad.
– Vehicles cannot enter Tankbund from Himayatnagar, Basheerbagh, and Ambedkar statue side. These vehicles should go towards Iqbal Minar, take a U-turn, and go over Telugu Talli Junction and Telugu Talli Flyover.
– Vehicles coming from Secunderabad cannot go on Upper Tankbund. They will be diverted towards Kattamaisamma Temple and Telugu Thalli Flyover at DBR Mills.
– Vehicles coming from Musheerabad towards Tankbund will be diverted at Kavadiguda Cross Road.
– RTC buses coming from other districts will be diverted at JBS Sweekar-Upakar. City buses will be diverted at Karbala Maidan.
– Parking spaces have been allocated next to Snow World, NTR Stadium, and NTR Garden for those attending the Bathukamma celebrations.