Tuesday, May 28, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaElectric shock causes huts to catch fire

    Electric shock causes huts to catch fire

    Related stories

    In Nagarkurnool, an incident occurred on Monday where two huts were burnt due to electric shock in Nagulapalli Tanda of Kodair Mandal. The villagers shared that Chandru Naik had set up two huts in the area.

    The electric cables leading to the house caught fire and fell on the huts, causing them to be completely burnt. This resulted in a loss of three and a half lakhs. The victims are now requesting financial assistance from the government.

    - Advertisement -

    The incident has left the villagers in distress as they have lost their homes and belongings. They are hoping for support from the authorities to help them recover from this unfortunate event.

    Also read:  Collector Satpathy announces uniforms will be ready in Karimnagar by June 5
    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here