Tuesday, June 25, 2024
    HomeAndhra PradeshTelangana Minister says Vizag steel plant can only be saved by KCR.

    Telangana Minister says Vizag steel plant can only be saved by KCR.

    Related stories

    Building in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad Engulfed in Flames

    A big fire happened in a building in Jubilee...

    YS Jagan accuses Speaker of wanting him dead, demands leader of opposition status in AP Assembly

    YS Jagan Mohan Reddy alleged a nefarious plan by the TDP-JSP-BJP alliance to keep him away from the position of Leader of the opposition even though YSRCP is the second largest party in the State Assembly next to the alliance.

    Deputy CM Bhatti Vikramarka of Telangana initiates Drug Elimination Drive in Hyderabad

    Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka is leading...

    ‘Self-reliant India achievable through Swadeshi policies’

    The Swadeshi Swavalambi Bharat Abhiyan (SSBA) state conference started...

    Telangana’s Minister of Labour and Employment, Ch Malla Reddy, claimed that only Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) could complete projects in Andhra Pradesh. He made these comments at a meeting in Hyderabad on May 1. According to Reddy, caste politics dominate Andhra Pradesh politics and that no leader in that state is considering people’s aspirations. He accused Andhra politicians of being engaged in caste-based politics and said, “It is Reddy, Kamma and Kapu politics in Andhra.”

    Reddy also said that only KCR could save the Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), and complete the Polavaram irrigation project because “others do not have the capability.” The Telangana government had earlier announced its interest in participating in the Expression of Interest (EoI), following the Centre’s decision to divest its stake in the company but it has so far stayed away from the process.

    - Advertisement -
    Also read:  Today, Telangana to announce Intermediate Supplementary exam results

    Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Minister Merugu Nagarjuna hit back at Reddy’s comments, saying, “We never interfered in their state affairs. It is better if they bother about themselves.” Nagarjuna also blamed Telugu Desam Party chief and former CM Chandrababu Naidu for leaving behind assets belonging to Andhra Pradesh in Telangana.

    - Advertisement -

    Follow us


    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here