Wednesday, May 22, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaTraffic police offers a significant 80% reduction on traffic fines

    Traffic police offers a significant 80% reduction on traffic fines

    Related stories

    Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) Rebranded as TGSRTC

    Telangana RTC MD Sajjanar announced that TSRTC is now...

    SP Rohit Raju IPS convenes meeting with traders and contractors in Tunika district

    In Bhadradri Kothagudem District, District SP Rohit Raju IPS...

    “Ensure Your Vote Counts: Eatala”

    Former minister and senior BJP leader Eatala Rajender spoke...

    The traffic police in Hyderabad, Telangana have announced a discount on pending traffic challans from December 26 to January 10, 2024. The discounts are 80% for two and three-wheelers, and 60% for four-wheelers and heavy vehicles.

    Those who have pending challans are advised to clear them through the e-challan website during the discount period.

    - Advertisement -

    The discounts are different based on the category of the vehicle. Once the payment is made, the remaining amount will be automatically waived.

    For two and three-wheelers, paying 20% of the challan will waive the remaining 80%. For push carts and petty vendors, paying 10% of the challan will discount or waive the remaining 90%. For light motor vehicles, cars, jeeps, and heavy vehicles, paying 40% will waive the remaining 60%.

    - Advertisement -
    Also read:  Warangal's famous hospital in the spotlight

    TSRTC drivers can get a discount of 90% by paying 10% of the traffic challan.

    The e-challan portal will display the total amount of pending traffic challans, and the discount amount will depend on the type and model of the vehicle.

    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here