Thursday, May 30, 2024
More
    HomeTelanganaIt's time for BRS MLAs and MLCs to step up their game.

    It’s time for BRS MLAs and MLCs to step up their game.

    Related stories

    Chandrababu Naidu and Pawan Kalyan to review post-election progress and prepare for counting day on May 31

    With TDP chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu returning from the USA and arriving Vijayawada on Thursday, BJP leaders would also meet Naidu to discuss counting day preparations with the NDA partners.

    Valacha calls for investigation into phone tapping by previous administration

    Congress leader Velichala Rajender Rao criticized BRS leaders for...

    The upcoming parliamentary elections in the Nagar Kurnool constituency are posing a challenge for key figures like Bandla Krishnamohan Reddy (Gadwal MLA), Vijayudu (Alampur MLA), and MLC Challa Venktramireddy. The Congress party is aiming to secure victory in this area after winning 12 out of 14 seats in the former Mahabubnagar region.

    In the recent Assembly elections, BRS candidates won in Gadwal and Alampur, with Gadwal MLA Krishnamohan securing a 70,000-vote majority and Alampur MLA Vijayudu claiming a 30,000-vote lead. However, the political landscape has changed with the Congress coming into power, presenting a new challenge for BRS leaders.

    - Advertisement -

    The Congress party is actively campaigning in the constituency, putting pressure on MLC Challa Venktramireddy and the MLAs mentioned earlier. BRS party leaders must step up their campaign strategies and MP candidate RS Praveen Kumar needs to lead effective rural campaigns with local support.

    Also read:  District Police Successfully Curbing Cannabis Trafficking

    The BJP leaders are working hard at the district level to ensure their candidate’s success by using schemes like Namo Yojana to connect with rural voters. Meanwhile, Congress leaders are campaigning for Dr Mallu Ravi, relying on their six guarantees that gained support in the recent Assembly polls.

    - Advertisement -

    Challenges are present as the Madiga community, comprising 80% of SC category voters in the area, will be closely watching the candidates. With the remaining 20% from the Mala community, a triangular war between Congress, BJP, and BRS is expected in the upcoming elections. Nadigadda voters are gearing up for a significant political showdown.

    Also read:  Protests from BRS as New Official State Emblem of Telangana Set to be Revealed on June 2
    - Advertisement -
    Rajesh M
    Rajesh Mhttps://www.telanganatribune.com
    Latest News from Hyderabad, Telangana, India & World!

    Follow us

    3,565FansLike
    179FollowersFollow
    1,202FollowersFollow
    965SubscribersSubscribe

    Contribute News

    You can contribute an article to Telangana Tribune by dropping a mail at newsdesk@telanganatribune.com

    Latest stories

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here